Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spring RTW Review

Hello, readers. It's starting to get chilly here in Toronto, weather is doing that in-between thing where it hasn't really made up it's mind yet. Can't say I've fully thrown myself into fall fashion as yet, but I'm easing myself into it.

As per regular fashion cycles, we're already taking a look at SS13 - that's spring and summer 2013. There have already been NY, London, Milan and Paris fashion weeks, and Toronto is gearing up to join the crew. Here's a look at some of my favourites from the previous Spring RTW runways.

Balenciaga


Balenciaga's little lace dress. Most of his items were boxy and coarse-looking in nature, but I thought this was a refreshing piece to throw in. He followed this one up with a series of other, feathery-shaped dresses

Valentino

No such thing as too much Valentino.

Tom Ford

He has amazing silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment